Thursday, May 28, 2009

More pictures. . .

Here are more pictures. Check out the post below for more details on the birth.



Here is the first picture of baby Alison. You can't take pictures of the actual surgery, so let's hope this one isn't too detailed. Kind of cool, though.


Since they were hard core on all possible details/ complications, these hands are the NICU nurses doing their thing, rather than regular nurses. Phil said they were crazily efficient.


Baby Alison. . .


. . .and one more makes two!

This is Benson's personality, "oozing joy" as I call it. I love this boy, and I love our new little girl!

12 comments:

Ava Nielson said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! We love that you've already started with the flower bows! Super sweet! So glad you are both well!

Amanda said...

She is so darn cute!!! Congrats!!! I am glad everything went well.

Christy said...

Wow, she is beautiful! Kevin has some new recording equipment he wants you to try out sometime!

Carol said...

Yeah Meg! I'm sorry I haven't been over to see you and the baby yet. Hopefully this weekend! It's fun to see pictures!

KJP said...

IT'S TRUE! You have beautiful children! It was fun to see you Wednesday! THANKS for everything!

Diana said...

Glad to hear that things went so smoothly in the end. Congratulations on your new arrival! What darling kid's you have!

Cara said...

Wow Meg!! I didn't even know that you had her yet or that you were having a girl!!!!!! I'm so happy for you both and glad that everything went well. Congratulations and enjoy dressing and playing with your little girl.

Josette said...

congrats meg!! she is a cutie. i'm sooo glad everything turned out ok. benson will be such a great big brother!

Ali Jones said...

Congrats Meg! She is super cute.

joslyn said...

loving all those cute pics.

Chelsea said...

Oh Meg, she is SO beautiful! Congratulations! What a special time! I'm so glad that the delivery went well. I hope all is going well for you guys right now too! You have such a beautiful family! Talk to you soon friend! Love ya!

The Powell-Mirci Family! said...

You had another one! Baby girls are the best! Congrats! I'm so glad you found me, now we can keep better tabs on eachother :)