Thursday, May 7, 2009

Baby Update

So, I have marginal placenta previa, and therefore have a C-Section scheduled on May 19th. At this point, that is only a week and 5 days away, and it seems crazy to think that the pregnancy #2 adventure is almost done! My very brilliant sister-in-law Heather made this car-seat cover for a Graco Safe-Seat and sent it down from Washington. I chose the fabric, and she did all the work. I am completely in love with it!

Heather makes custom car seat covers, so check out her blog here.


Benson apparently likes it too!


5 comments:

Rach said...

So cute! I love the car seat cover. Wow, I can't believe your pregnancy is almost over. Of course, I haven't seen you since December, so of course it would go fast for me. Good luck with the C-Section. I can't wait to see pictures of the new little one!

Joseph and Serina Jankovich Family said...

Super cute! We miss you guys! Good luck with number 2 make sure to let us know :)

Jessica B said...

I am so excited for you to have a little girl who, by the way, will share my dad's birthday. And that car seat is adorable, Heather is so talented!

Alonso Family said...

no way are you that far along, i would have never have guessed it when i saw you just a week ago, you cute little prego girl. that's why i didn't even ask when you were due, you look like you could still be months away. hope everything goes well, i am so excited for you! darling carseat cover, btw....your sister is quite talented.

Ava Nielson said...

Wahoo! We are so happy for you! And Super excited to see pics...don't make us wait long! :)