Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Birthday Fun

. . . And then he was three.
I can't believe three years have passed since Benson was born. He has blessed our lives in so many wonderful ways, and we are so grateful he is in our family!


We went bowling for his birthday, because we haven't been bowling since he was born. SO FUN!

The ramp and bumpers really helped. Benson, of course.

Alison and Grandma hung out while the rest of us bowled.


That night we had the grandparents and some cousins over for dinner and birthday cake. We love our family.




When I asked Benson what kind of birthday cake he wanted, he kept telling me that he wanted a vanilla circle cake. I asked him what color it should be, and he said it should be orange. (It looks yellow in the picture, but it was light orange.) I was gearing up to make a truck cake, or a bike cake, or something like that, and he wanted a circle. I can do circles. Vanilla circles, no less. He was happy, so it all worked out.
Great birthday, great day, great little boy! Love you, buddy!




2 comments:

Melinda said...

Hooray and Happy Birthday.

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday to Benson!