Wednesday, October 3, 2007

delinquent

I thought maybe it had been a week since I'd posted, but now suddenly its October. Whoops! Benson is now a professional solid food eater, and his favorite food, as shown by the pictures, are prunes. He loves prunes! He stopped spitting the food out once I started using a graham cracker as his spoon. Because he loves graham crackers, he now loves food!

We brought Benson to an Opthamologist in the middle of September to check out his eyes, which tend to work better if he's looking out their sides, and the Doctor said nothing is wrong with the shape of the lens, so he won't need glasses, but he also didn't know what was wrong, so he ordered an MRI that we had up at Primary Children's last week. I am still waiting for the results.

He is super motivated to action whenever he sees a glass full of water- he pretty much goes crazy trying to get it. When we give him the glass, two things happen: He actually does swallow some, as well as drowning the front of his outfit. He also fills the glass so full of floaties that you really can't share with him. Maybe he does that on purpose so he can have it all to himself. One way or the other, he is growing and changing so much that everyday is an adventure! It's awesome!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Meg...He's so cute and I love seeing pictures of him! Good luck with his eyes!

jenny said...

I am so glad you updated...Benson just makes me smile!

Keep me posted on his results...

joslyn said...

we had to use the cracker method with lola also. good trick!

S.K.N. said...

That's pretty smart to use a graham cracker! I never would have thought of that.