Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Summer

Summer Top Ten:

When i wasn't blogging (oh, that was never!) I was:

10. staying cool-ish in the house
9. helping little boy learn to crawl!
8. cooking healthy food/ having family visit
7. running early in the morning
6. eating treats after the healthy food
5. painting walls/ helping family move
4. conferencing and camping with the young women
3. auditioning for American Idol
2. cleaning, dishes-doing, gardening, weeding etc.
1. Enjoying summer

Wow! We really needed an update. A meager attempt, one way or the other!

5 comments:

Erin said...

LOL "eating treats after healthy food"? That so made me laugh!

Trace said...

I found your blog through Dixie and put you on our buddy list. Our blog is at mikeandleesa.blogspot.com

Keith said...

This is wierd, lurking around the blogsphere, but I stumbled on your blog because someone told us to look my neice's missionary friend's sister's blog in our old ward in South Salt Lake, etc, etc.

We saw Phil and Meg and thought, could it be? So, it was nice to see the progress on your renovations at your house. We miss you at AMES.

You can lurk us at our blog at

www.khomerfamily.blogspot.com

Keith and Kristin Homer

Melinda said...

Just wanted to let you know that your doctor was recommended to me by a couple different nurses when Raina was still in the hospital. To have three different recommendation is really amazing! We would have gone with him, but needed someone closer since Raina was still on oxygen.

Kristol said...

Hi Dear, I found your blog. How are you? Your remodel projects look great. I love your summer list. You're so funny. My blog is kristol.blogspot.com