Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Birthday






Happy Birthday to the sweetest boy in the world who has completely changed my life and expanded my ability to love unselfishly and thoroughly! I love giggling with him, reading to him, throwing balls with him, singing finger-play songs, pointing at things with him, making him laugh, him making me laugh, watching him learn how to fold his arms, clap, wave, scoot, and a million other little things that he does! Motherhood is wonderful, and I am priveleged to have such an amazing boy for a son! Love you, buddy!

4 comments:

Jessica B said...

Those cupcakes are so adorable! Where did you get those eyes? Cute!

Me said...

The idea for the cupcakes is complements of the Family Fun website and my friend Carol- the eyes are half of a gum drop, a white chocolate chip, and a dab of black frosting.

Brady + Marsha said...

Love the cupcakes. They get big way too fast. Good job on the haircut.

jenny said...

YEA!! I am glad you are back...you were missed :)

I can't believe that Benson is already one!! That is crazy. What a cutie.