Friday, August 10, 2007

... And Out Came the Carrots

Starting solid food is interesting. He pretty much likes milk. That's it. But, maybe one day he'll keep those carrots in his mouth. I think he's eating, and I keep feeding him, and then all of a sudden out come the carrots. All of them. More like a chipmunk who decided he didn't want what is in his cheeks. Chipmunks are cool, though, so we'll keep up on the carrots. Oh. And the milk.


There they are. Freshly pureed steamed carrots. Maybe jarred baby food would be better.


He looks pretty happy about the whole thing.

6 comments:

GinaJ said...

Hi Meg!
I love blogs. I love to know what's going on with you. I will read your blog for sure. Return-to-sender carrots are exactly what bibs are for!
Love, Gina

Rach said...

Hey, it's great to see you online! This is the best way to keep in touch with people, I've decided. Here's my blog: http://daverachkids.spaces.live.com
Drop on by, come check it out!

joslyn said...

cute pictures meg! love the updates keep em coming.

Becca said...

I'm so glad you've got a blog! It's the best way to keep in touch with people and stay up on all the little ones. I can't believe Benson's that big!! Wow...time flies. He's so adorable. I don't know if you've got my blog or not -jeffandbecca.blogspot.com. Check it out if you get a chance.

Gooches said...

okay meg, so our site is www.cutegooches.blogspot.com. hope to see you there! it was good to see you!

Ali Jones said...

I love the blog. Its great to find out what is going on with you.
My blog is aliericjones.blogspot.com
Ali